Grow Your Business
If you wish to grow your business and support the local community, joining the Dural and Round Chamber of Commerce will be a step in the right direction.
Our Chamber is a small, friendly and supportive group of people representing businesses as diverse as the community we live in, from retail, to law ﬁrms, schools and ﬁnance providers.
Meetings are generally held at a Member’s business premises and usually commence at 6.30pm.
The Chamber conducts quarterly meetings with a guest speaker presenting topics of business and local interest.
The Dural and Round Corner Chamber of Commerce offers its members many benefits via its alliance with the NSW Business Chamber, these FREE benefits to members include: • Business Hotline (13 26 96) – Providing the right information, support and advice for all your business needs.
- Workplace Advice Line (13 29 59) – Dedicated Members Line to workplace experts on Industrial Relations
- “Ask Us How” Business Guides – Online access for OHS, Sales, Marketing, Planning, Staff Guides
- Online Business Health Check – Secure On-line Diagnostic Tool that reports on the health of your business.
- Networking & Educational Events – NSW Business Chamber Events at Local Chamber Member Rates
- Business Magazine & E-News – Quarterly & Monthly articles to help you succeed in your business • Online Business Directory – Raise your profile with the wider business community via the NSW Business Chamber’s website.
- Business Legals Toolkit – Online access to sample commercial agreements, templates & other legal business documents
- Discounts on Business Support Tools & Products – Range of HR, IR, OHS & Business Improvement products
- Free trial of Workplace OHS – Online resource that helps you make your workplace safer
- Free trial of Workplace Info – Ultimate online workplace relations resource to help you manage your staff and payroll.
From a local perspective, the Dural & Round Corner Chamber of Commerce offers its members:
- opportunities to meet other business operators and service providers in the area
- opportunities to inform other members and the general public, through Dooral Round-Up and Locating Locals, about their services and products
- an avenue to express concerns affecting their business to local and state authorities, such as parking, traffic flow RTA/Council decisions impacting on business
- professional development through quarterly guest speakers at meetings and invitations to other local events
- invaluable networking opportunities • the support of other members through business and referral
- free editorial and discounted advertising in the Dooral Round Up, including the Chamber’s online directory, www.duralchamber.com.au
- the opportunity to buy front page of the Dooral Round Up for Advertising or publicising a community event
- the opportunity to support local charities and causes
- a certificate of membership for display.
If you are interested in joining, please complete the Membership Application Form (see below). Or to discuss further, please call our President, Judy Pope on 9651 3473