In 2018, Inala is celebrating our 60th Anniversary and we encourage the community to join us at our annual Inala Fair, an event renowned throughout the Hills District.
Held on Inala’s magnificent grounds in Cherrybrook, the Inala Fair is a fun day for the whole family!
This year the fair will feature:
• Pony rides, jumping castle, animal Farm and face painting for the kids
• Christmas shopping can be completed easily by simply visiting our hand made, high quality craft stalls, which sell unique and beautiful gifts
• Visit the ever popular clothing boutique featuring new and pre loved clothes, shoes & accessories.
• Book lovers can easily spend an hour at our enormous book stall, and new mums and dads can purchase beautiful, hand knitted and home made babies and children’s clothing at the children’s stall in our hall.
• Try your luck at the chocolate wheel, and hunt for treasures at the white elephant.
• Stay for lunch and enjoy the delicious food including gourmet food stalls, homemade cakes, pies and other tasty treats.
The Inala Fair is a fun family day out with great prizes and attractions.
Enjoy live entertainment featuring the Hills District Pipe Band, Nova Studios, Cherrybrook Technology High School Big Band, the Special Olympics Performance Group and more.