The Dural and District Chamber of Commerce represents the local community working together to promote, support business and assist in the development of Dural and surrounding suburbs.
The Dural & District Chamber of Commerce aims to promote and protect the interests of the local businesses, community organisations and residents of the Dural & Hills/Hornsby Rural District. This will be achieved by:
- Identifying the concerns of its members and planning appropriate action.
- Providing representation to all levels of Government authorities.
- Providing professional development and networking opportunities through monthly meetings.
- Supporting community projects through alignment with Service Clubs.
- Profiling local businesses, community organisations and individuals in a monthly publication distributed throughout the Dural and Hills/Hornsby Rural areas and maintenance of a business and community website.
- Assisting small business start ups with mentor programs and group support meetungs.
Click here to download a copy of the Chamber’s constitution.