I am pleased to announce that the Castle Hill Electorate has secured $289,226 in funding for a total of 18 local projects through the NSW Government’s 2019 Community Building Partnership Program.
The State Government funds will deliver much-needed improvements to local facilities such as the refurbishment of basketball courts, playgrounds, kitchens and canteens; as well as updating diving blocks, providing equipment storage and much more.
This grassroots funding will directly help create a more vibrant and inclusive local community with positive social and recreational outcomes.I congratulate all the organisations that were successful in their application, as we received a record amount of applications this year. I look forward to seeing how these successful projects make a real difference for community groups in the area.
- Nordoff Robbins Music Therapy $4,499
- Samuel Gilbert P & C Association $11,937
- The Scouts Association of Australia NSW Branch $23,206
- Glenhaven Public School P & C Association $28,300
- Castle Hill High School P & C Association $30,000
- Castle Hill United Soccer Club Inc. $4,500
- Hills Hornets Touch Football Inc. $2,500
- The Scout Association Of Australia New South Wales Branch $10,000
- Dural Public School P & C Association $20,000
- Care and Concern Ministries Inc. $5,000
- Castle Hill Community Church $30,000
- Castle Hill RSL Dolphins Swimming Club $18,565
- Rouse Hill Rugby League club Inc. $25,000
- Anglican Church Property Trust Diocese of Sydney $15,613
- Rouse Hills Rams Sports Club Inc. $30,000
- Castle Hill United Soccer Club Inc. $2,500
- Kellyville United Football Club Inc. $24,493
- Castle Hill RSL Cricket Club $3,113