SMALL BUSINESS MONTH COMPETITION RUN BY THE DURAL & ROUND CORNER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes distributed form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed an acknowledgement of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is only open to NSW residents over the age of 18 years. Employees & Executive members (and their families) of Dural & Round Corner Chamber of Commerce and companies associated with this promotion, are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion commences on 12th October 2020.
- The Prizes consist of
|Dinner for 2||Glenorie RSL||$100|
|Lunch for 2||Wisemans Ferry Hotel||$100|
|Fruit Hamper||3 Brothers Fresh||$100|
|Hamper||Dooral Early Learning Centre||$100|
- Four draws will take place at 12 noon on Monday 16th November 2020. To enter the competition, residents are required to place a business card in the barrel. The barrels are located at the front counter
- Multiple entries will be accepted at different locations (1 per location).
- The Winner must provide proof of identity to claim the prize. You must be over 18 years to enter.
- Winners will be contacted by phone at the conclusion of the draws. Winners name and suburb will also be advertised in the Dooral Roundup magazine and on their website and facebook page.
- The decision of the promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If, for any reason, this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the promoter reserves the right to modify the prize and these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter and companies associated with the promotion, will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, either directly or indirectly as a result of entering this promotion, or accepting any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If there are any unclaimed prizes, the Promoter may conduct a further draw ninety days from the date of the draw dates in point 4, at the same place as the original draw in order to distribute the prize(s). The winner(s) will be notified by phone.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may enter personal information (i.e. names, addresses and other similar information) relating to each entrant into a database used for future marketing purposes, unless otherwise advised by the entrant. The Promoter may provide personal information relating to entrants to organisations that assist the Promoter with promotional, marketing and publicity activities. An entrant may access and correct any personal information held by the Promoter, upon request to the Promoter.
- COVID – If the competition is unable to is not capable of running as designed including COVID restrictions, modifying or any other causes beyond the control of the DRCC President reserves the right to cancel terminate modify or suspend the competition.
The promoter is Dural & Round Corner Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 2, Round Corner, Dural, NSW 2158
Approved under NSW Fair Trading, Lotteries & Gaming.