Hornsby Shire’s annual dose of culture is back again.
The Festival of the Arts kicked off on Saturday 21 October with a launch party in Hornsby Mall. This year’s Festival has something for everyone, with visual, literary and performing arts all on display.
This year’s events will include:
1. Exhibitions at Wallarobba Arts and Cultural Centre
2. Engaging writings from the Hawkesbury River Writers, accompanied by jazz music
3. Interactive workshops with Studio ARTES, teaching different styles of art
4. An exhibition titled inTransit by the Untethered Fibre Artists, who are back for the third year in a row
5. Back by popular demand, Quirky Circus will promise an evening of excitement, adventure, magic and a dash of danger
Why not come along to one of these exciting events. Bring friends and stay for lunch at one of the great cafe’s and restaurants in Hornsby. We look forward to seeing you there. For more information, including a full festival program, visit www.fota.com.au