Welcome to the Dural & Round Corner Chamber of Commerce (DRCC) website which has been developed by DRCC . Access to, and use of, the information contained in this website are subject to the terms and conditions listed below. Please read this information carefully. Your use of this Website signifies your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions.
DRCC reserves the right to make changes or updates to this website, the products or programs described in this website, or these terms and conditions at any time without further notice. Your continued use of this website following such changes signifies your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
Use of Website
You are hereby authorised by DRCC to view, download, copy and print documents and the graphics incorporated therein (“materials”) from this website subject to the following restrictions:
- the materials may be used solely by you for your own personal informational, educational or other non-commercial purposes.
- all copies you make must include any copyright or other proprietary notices originally shown or included in the materials.
- you may not modify any of the materials found at this Website nor attempt to pass off any materials found at this website as your own;
- you may not use, reproduce or publicly display or perform, or distribute any of the materials within this website for any commercial or public purpose, unless DRCC has given you prior written consent to do so;
DRCC reserves the right to terminate the access of any user in its discretion, including users that do not observe these terms and conditions and who infringe or otherwise violate the rights of others.
Accounts, Passwords and Security
If any of the services provided on this website requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, accurate and complete information as requested on the applicable registration form. You further agree to maintain and promptly update such information to keep it current, accurate and complete.
By using this website and registering for such services, you consent to DRCC display of such information via the services and accept all risks of unauthorised access to such information. You are also fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify DRCC immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or password. DRCC will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by DRCC or any other party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
Use of Software
Any computer software which may be downloaded or is otherwise available from this website is licensed subject to either the written license agreement between you and DRCC or the click-on license which you agree to at the time of download or use. Software to which either of these licenses is applicable is subject to the terms of its associated license agreement only, unless expressly stated otherwise.
However, if neither a written license nor a click-on license is available, your use of the software will be subject to the following conditions:
- you may not use, reproduce, record, publish, publicly exhibit or distribute any software made available on this Website without DRCC’s express prior written consent;
- you are granted a personal, non-exclusive license to use such software subject to the above restrictions;
- such software is subject to all warranties and disclaimers as set forth below;
- except as expressly granted elsewhere, DRCC and its licensors reserve all rights, title and interest in and relating to such software.
Warranties and Disclaimers
Except where expressly provided otherwise in an agreement between you and DRCC, all information, software, products and services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
In no event shall DRCC be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising from your access to, or use of, this website or any other hyperlinked website.
The information published on this website may contain direct or indirect references to products, programs or services that may not be available worldwide. Such references should not be taken as an indication that said products, programs or services are available or will be made available in your country.
You should contact your local sales office for specific information on the products, programs and services available to you.
Third-Party Materials on this Website
This website may contain materials from third parties, including software in executable or source code form (“third-party materials”). All third-party materials contained in this website are subject to the warranties and disclaimers set forth above.
DRCC respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us of your claim of infringement by sending the following written information to DRCC’s designated copyright contact.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, including the URL and date on which the material was displayed;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Any links to third-party websites found within this Website are provided solely as an added convenience to you. DRCC has neither reviewed the contents of these third-party Websites nor does DRCC claim any responsibility for the content or suitability of these third-party Websites.
Except where expressly provided otherwise by DRCC, all comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to DRCC through or in associations with this website shall be considered non-confidential and the property of DRCC. By submitting any comments, information, materials or other feedback to DRCC, you agree to a no-charge assignment to DRCC of any rights, title and interest to the comments, information, materials or other feedback.